Friday, March 13, 2009

New Home

Welcome!


I am happy to announce that my blog will now be a part of Saratoga.com.  I am very excited about the new partnership and believe it is a perfect fit.  Same DTSB and web address {www.downtownsusiebrown.com} just a new host... And they are very hospitable....


I am getting used to the new software, so bear with me while I work out the kinks {lots to do this weekend}.


Spring is coming and with it are lots of new trends and warm weather looks.  I'll let you know what they are and where to find them...DOWNTOWN.  Plus... Ever dream of being on "What Not To Wear?"  Well, that dream came true for a friend of mine.  OK, Stacey and Clinton didn't make it to town, but I don't think they would be dissappointed.  I made-over {I like to say enhanced as she was already beautiful but in need of some fashion guidance} a local Saratogian with the help of some friends {spa and hairstylist}.  We celebrated her unveiling last night!  Complete with a photographer, delicious food, wine, gorgeous flowers, beautiful scented candles, new jewelry, new clothes, and great friends!  I'll be posting about the event all next week!  Come back and see the results. More events like this are in the works for the future... Would you like to be enhanced???


{please feel free to make comments and rate posts - that way I know what you would like to see more of!}   



No comments:

Post a Comment