Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fashion Wisdom from Tim Gunn {Enhancement}


 I thought the best way to start off Enhancement Week{s} would be with some words of wisdom from Bravo's fashion guru, Tim Gunn.  Yes, I'm addicted to Project Runway and love Tim Gunn.  I use his "make it work" advice daily - don't you?  What impressed me the most was when he talks about shopping on a budget {Tim Gunn - a recessionista?}.  We are all budget conscience these days, but that doesn't mean only shopping sale racks and discount stores.  It means making wise decisions.  Fit, color, and lifestyle play an important role.  These are the areas I concentrated on with Margyt, my first enhancement victim.  She now not only has great staples to build on but pieces that reflect her personality and style.  Come back and see the results...


Carry on ...    



No comments:

Post a Comment