Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanksgiving Table Inspirations ...


Schuyler PondI made the short and pretty trip out to Schuyler Pond 727 Route 29 East. I love the drive. The view of the Vermont Green Mountains is breathtaking. Ending my short trip at Schuyler Pond is such a treat. I can't help but be inspired by all their beautiful and eclectic items. They have everything from outdoor accessories, fine soaps and candles, gorgeous table top items, exquisite bedding and pillows, unique furniture and home accessories, and much more. I went looking for some inspiration for the Thanksgiving table. They did not disappoint.



Twig PlatesI found these beautiful plates, bowls, and coffee cups by Jeremie at Schuyler Pond. I'm loving the robins egg blue. I have been all year! The color along with the rustic twig details really spoke to me and I knew would work well in my dining room. Don't you think this blue with the pop of orange (thanks to pumpkins), classic white linens and polished silver will give this years table a more unexpected, but sophisticated look? I'm going to try it and see!
Stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment