Best to embrace the season and make the most of it.
My first great gift idea is this pretty shopper by Smudge Ink sold at PaperDolls, 80 Henry Street ; $10.00.
With so much food and gift shopping to do the next couple of weeks - why not do it in style with these tasteful totes? Or give them as gifts - wouldn't your child's teacher love this filled with some local seasonal items?
It's green and it won't put you in the red!
DTSB SHOPPING NIGHT!
INTERESTED IN AN ENHANCEMENT OR FASHION CONSULTATION?
Email me for rates.
- ► 2009 (143)
- Kicking off the Christmas Season with a French Fla...
- Black Friday Deals Downtown ...
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Shop for a Good Cause
- Holiday Outfit #1 ...
- 'Tis the season... To Shop!
- The Finished Product!
- More inspiration for the Thanksgiving Table ...
- Thanksgiving Table Inspirations ...
- Happy Monday
- Born and Bred Saratoga Girl
- A rainy cold November day
- things that make my KIDS happy...
- Why it's OK to be 40
- Seeking refuge...
- Yes We Can
- It's finally time to VOTE!
- The Count Down to 40....
- ▼ November (18)