Thursday, November 6, 2008

Seeking refuge...

I escaped this.....

Basket of Laundry


For some pampering....

Cheese and CrackersRelaxing......



Couch at Sanctuary SpaAnd pretty toes....



PedicureNeeded to get the nails done for the big 4-0, so I treated myself to Sanctuary Spa's signature manicure (60 min $40) and pedicure (60 min $65) by MiMi (highly recommend her!). My hands and feet went from feeling like sandpaper to a baby's backside. Enter their doors on 72 Railroad Place and you feel like you have entered an oasis. It was hard to leave (you saw what I had waiting for me at home - that's not even the half of it!).
Lush and comfortable interior, soft music, friendly accommodating staff, and top notch service.
It was like taking a mini - staycation!



No comments:

Post a Comment