One week and counting until the big day.
In the last month I relived my high school days with the "cool chicks of '86" (it was high school - what can I say?), went back to my husband's college and attempted to fathom that college was 20 years ago! Visited NYC - where I spent my 20's and where so much of who I am was molded. Well, it's time to put those times behind me and embrace the 40's. But, before I do so - I need to look fabulous!! I'm ready mentally - but it's time to get there physically! Gym classes to suffer through, nails to be done, facials, eye-brow's to be waxed, and of course a great outfit to be found! Lot's to do - but I'm sure I'll be able to get it all done downtown!
(above glasses found at the loose-caboose at Saratoga Shoe Depot. Painting on the base done at Creative Sparks on Phila Street)
DTSB SHOPPING NIGHT!
INTERESTED IN AN ENHANCEMENT OR FASHION CONSULTATION?
Email me for rates.
- ► 2009 (143)
- Kicking off the Christmas Season with a French Fla...
- Black Friday Deals Downtown ...
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Shop for a Good Cause
- Holiday Outfit #1 ...
- 'Tis the season... To Shop!
- The Finished Product!
- More inspiration for the Thanksgiving Table ...
- Thanksgiving Table Inspirations ...
- Happy Monday
- Born and Bred Saratoga Girl
- A rainy cold November day
- things that make my KIDS happy...
- Why it's OK to be 40
- Seeking refuge...
- Yes We Can
- It's finally time to VOTE!
- The Count Down to 40....
- ▼ November (18)