Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Count Down to 40....


IMG_0244.jpgOne week and counting until the big day.
In the last month I relived my high school days with the "cool chicks of '86" (it was high school - what can I say?), went back to my husband's college and attempted to fathom that college was 20 years ago! Visited NYC - where I spent my 20's and where so much of who I am was molded. Well, it's time to put those times behind me and embrace the 40's. But, before I do so - I need to look fabulous!! I'm ready mentally - but it's time to get there physically! Gym classes to suffer through, nails to be done, facials, eye-brow's to be waxed, and of course a great outfit to be found! Lot's to do - but I'm sure I'll be able to get it all done downtown!
(above glasses found at the loose-caboose at Saratoga Shoe Depot. Painting on the base done at Creative Sparks on Phila Street)



No comments:

Post a Comment