Monday, September 28, 2009

Just Do It!

1.) Get out of bed {you're just tossing and turning anyway}.
2.) Put your work-out clothes on {if your looking for new ones, the Clothes Line has great gym clothes that can go from the Y to shopping without looking like you just rolled out of bed}.
3.) Go check out the new classes at the Y {I did the yogalates class this morning - 6:00 a.m. - my family was shocked - even the dog was confused}.
4.) Get a schedule. That's what I'm trying to get back to. I have a a family and a house to run! A blog to write! A Shopping event to plan {mark your calendars for November 6th and 7th. Details to follow}! My runs were eating up too much of the day - so the work-out must be moved to when I'm just tossing and turning...

Let's get Ripped on Thursday. No, I'm not talking about bar-hoping on Caroline Street. It's another new class I plan on checking out this week! See you there?

No comments:

Post a Comment