Friday, August 28, 2009

Where has DTSB been?

The girls and I took a road trip downstate for a few days to visit my very good and very accommodating friends. The girls enjoyed the pool and the Long Island Sound while I caught up up with my gal pals.

Back to school shopping. Picked these cute ensembles up at Ms. Scarlett. They insisted on going to their new favorite downtown store.


Something for them... Something for.... my friend {tricked ya' - it's not all about me} who just celebrated a birthday . She has a keen eye and likes to mix bold pieces with traditional cuts {she stays true to her interior design style and background}. I value her friendship and her style. She has amazing taste and a great flare for life. Happy Birthday, Carolyn!


Let's not forget it's Travers Weekend! How great would these dresses by Millie found at Hunt Ltd. be? Topped off with the great {but so coolly understated} hats by Jennifer Hoertz? LOVE her hats. Show how in-the -know you are by wearing one of her very metropolitan hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment