Monday, July 20, 2009

July 30th Shopping Night to benefit B.E.S.T.



As a Saratogian, I love the track. I love the buzz that takes over our town for 6 weeks. I love the pageantry. I love getting dressed up and wearing a hat, opening day, betting my favorite exacta numbers {even if they don't always win}, cheering on the ponies and the people watching! The styles from the picnic area to the club house never disappoint. Thanks to the backstretch workers, my day at the track is filled with thoroughbreds who are well trained, beautifully groomed, and well taken care of. They are the backbone of the track. On July 30th I am asking shoppers who will participate in the shopping event to donate slightly used or new bedding {blankets and pillows} or toiletries {shampoo, soap, toothpaste, shaving cream, etc} for B.E.S.T. Shoppers bring a donation to Speck Boutique, 353 Broadway, starting at 5:00 p.m. and you will receive a DTSB punch card. The card is your ticket to savings {for that night only} at some of the best establishments Saratoga has to offer. It will be a fun-filled evening of shopping, dining, spa treatments, drinks and giveaways. Come out and enjoy all our beautiful downtown has to offer and show you care about the people who take care of the horses!

R.S.V.P. today at susan@downtownsusiebrown.com.

1 comment:

  1. Susie: What a great idea, and I love the new look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete