Friday, July 17, 2009

Come Celebrate My New Look {Save The Date}


Yes, folks, DownTownSusieBrown has been enhanced! Thanks to the very talented Elisa Sheehan of Lis Designs my site was transformed in a make-over of it's own {see - we all have room for improvement} and I want to celebrate with another shopping night. Last time was such a success and left everyone wanting more... Here is your chance! Come be a part of the Saratoga buzz. Grab your girlfriend, wife, mother, daughter, whomever for a very special night in our gorgeous downtown. Find that stylish track outfit you've been wanting to buy, or get that special gift for him, her or that special pooch in your life. Their will be plenty of stores to shop in. Specials running for that night only, trunk shows and SHOPPING SPREE giveaways at the end of the evening. Plus it will benefit a very worthy cause. The date???
THURSDAY JULY 30 FROM 5-9
More details to follow next week.
Have a great weekend!
{can't wait to RSVP ? Leave a comment here or e-mail me at susan@downtownsusiebrown.com . Don't forget to sign up for my email subscription so you don't miss any of the details - lower left side of blog!}

6 comments:

  1. I like the new look...Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the new look of your site! It looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look. Bumming that I'll miss the next girls' night out. Keep up the good work, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look MOM!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great!!!! I hope other people like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it - so much easier to leave a comment
    Mary

    ReplyDelete