Sunday, November 22, 2009

High on my Wish List

Dear Santa,

I've been really, realllllly good this year {well, I've at least really tried}. I've nursed my husband back from a hip replacement, I'm on week # 3 of the flu {3 kids = 3 weeks} and I've only mildly complained, and as a follower of this blog - I've even helped YOU to find the best fashion, gift ideas for everyone from kids, teachers, girlfriends, boyfriends and dogs to beautiful accessories for home or garden in Saratoga Springs {why weigh that sled down too much - buy local}.

While window shopping yesterday, I saw in the window at Hunt, Ltd. an original HERMES KELLY BAG IN CROCODILE! Now, this is every fashionista's dream bag. A classic named after the fashion icon Grace Kelly in the 50's. I had never seen one before - let alone hold one! It had all the details the Kelly bag is known for - the timeless tailored design, the handle, the clasp, and the lock. It was love at first sight. I would use it every day. Take good care of it. So, please Santa - could you please put this under the tree for me on Christmas Day? Something tells me my husband won't like the $10,000 price tag - so you are my only hope.

Much love,
Susie

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe there's actually one here! The only one I ever saw up close and personal, and not crocodile, was standing behind some wealthy tourist in NYC! I could only stare. Good heavens if I touched it! LOL
    Don't worry, I won't be getting it for Christmas!I haven't been good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's goo I know what you want mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve it DTSB!!! (can I borrow it if you get it?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susie, it is still here waiting for Santa to come by (buy) haha.

    ReplyDelete