Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Secret is Out ...

As you all know, I turned 40. I'm fine with it. OK it took some getting used to... But, what can I do? It happened and the world hasn't crumbled yet. I asked the same question to my friend and esthetician, Amy Snyder from Spa Cascada 487 Broadway 2nd floor. Aside from all the stuff we know we should do ... exercise, eat right, drink lots of water, wash your face every night (that's a tough one at times) limit alcohol (what?!?!) she told me I could try an Intraceuticals Oxygen facial. Now we're talking! Loooove facials. And Amy is the best, so I gave it a whirl. It was amaaaazing. It's all natural. Oxygen along with complex antioxidants, super concentrated Vitamin C and a bunch of other vitamins. All of this is done with the "opulence brightening wand." No needles or scary stuff like that. Just a relaxing 30 minutes of facial massage and rejuvenation. I really could see and feel the results right after. Brighter complexion and those lines I started to fight against were either gone or less bothersome! My make up went on smoothly and I had more of a "glow" (if I do say so myself).


Look Fabulous for the next holiday soiree, upcoming wedding, class reunion, or just because!


Don't believe me? Guess how Madonna looks so gorgeous and youthful at 50!?



No comments:

Post a Comment