Friday, December 12, 2008

late night Inspirations


Christmas Tablescape
Christmas Banister
Christmas MantleIsn't that when we moms do our best work? The day is done, the kids are snuggled in bed finally asleep dreaming of their Christmas to come (in less then 2 weeks - ahhh!). It's time to take a deep breath and look at the ever growing to do list. This time of year it seems endless. But, Christmas will come whether you hung all the ornaments, sent all the cards, made the cookies, or bought all the gifts. Well, my to do list is horribly overwhelming - but last night I did something I enjoy and that I hope my kids will always remember. I decorated the house (well, only the inside, we still have to hang the wreaths and do the outside lights). The kids did the tree over the weekend and had fun drinking eggnog, dressing like elves and discovering their ornaments from past years. I did my fussing over the dining room, mantel, and stairway. I thought I would share it with you in the hopes that some of you might send me your holiday decorating masterpieces. Why not share them? It only last a short time and we could all use a little inspiration!


{email me at susan@downtownsusiebrown.com}



No comments:

Post a Comment