Wednesday, January 20, 2010

All You Need Is Love & ...

NYC Kitchen/Dining Room
NYC Kitchen/Dining Room by downtownsusiebrown on Polyvore.com



....family, friends, laughter, stimulating conversation, good food paired with amazing wine, patience while doing homework, a strong cup of joe and good wifi... Thanks to apartment living all of this will have to happen in our NYC kitchen/dining room. Yes, yes it's also part of the living room - more about that later... We started furnishing the new pad with the basics - a table and chairs were high on my husbands list to get done and thanks to West Elm and their amazing designs we found something that worked functionally for him and design wise for me! Carolyn and Laura {two of my dearest friends who both happen to be interior decorators - lucky me!} support my contemporary vision for the apartment. The above is where I'd like to see it go... A little edgy, yet romantic, yet practical. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment