Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Put a Lid On It

It's official. We've had our first snow fall of the year and the temperatures have gone down into the 30's. Time to bundle up. Last week I was saying it didn't feel much like Christmas because of the warm temperatures , but that all changed this past week end. The snow came just in time to make our tree selection festive and white.

My favorite hat that keeps me nice and toasty warm while at the bus stop, out for walks with Ginger, or strolling downtown is a hat by e-ko logic. I got mine last year at Aggie's. I was happy to see they have them again this year {in great colors} along with scarves and gloves by the same company. It will make a great gift for someone on my shopping list {who doesn't need a hat?}. Best part about it? It's made out of recycled clothing. This hat is 100% recycled cashmere. What that means exactly is that moth eaten cashmere sweater that you love and have worn to death can be reborn as a hat or a glove or a scarf or many of the other amazing designs this Troy based husband and wife team dream up. It's local, it's green and it's cashmere - it's perfect for the next winter storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment