Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ahhhhh ... We Made It!

Real Simple Mom Sleeping on Couch


{photo found on real simple}


As much as I love the holiday season - it is exhausting. All the preparing, parties and pressure!! It can send the most sane and well meaning person over the edge. But, we made it. It's 2009. A new year always brings a list of resolutions and a sense of renewal {just like a good nap!}.


I look forward to the new year and all the challenges it will bring {... and there will be a few}. One of my goals is to keep improving my blog. I have some ideas in store. I would love to hear from you with any suggestions (susan@downtownsusiebrown.com).


I have my new camera and the girls are back to school. Time to hit the pavement and see what's happening DOWNTOWN!





No comments:

Post a Comment