Eyes: earth tones, purple from light to smoky. Cream and gloss shadows. Liquid or cream eyeliner.
Lips: lighter, natural shades of brown, pink and peach, or vintage matte red.
Cheeks: light, natural tones, pink.
Nails:deep brown, vampy red, purple, baby pink and beige.
Amy Snider owner and aesthetician at Spa Cascada (487 Broadway, 2nd floor) has the full line of Glo Minerals make-up. Make-up that is actually good for your skin. Glo Minerals make-up is packed with antioxidants and vitamins - it will give your skin a flawless look while it actually works to improve your skins quality. Now you can be the fairest one of all!
DTSB SHOPPING NIGHT!
INTERESTED IN AN ENHANCEMENT OR FASHION CONSULTATION?
Email me for rates.
- ► 2009 (143)
- Halloween is scary, but I think this week has it b...
- Mirror, Mirror on the wall! What are the hottest m...
- Make a Statement with a Classic
- My New York City day in Saratoga...
- Brown's Weekend Buzz
- THE color of the Season
- Indulge your inner child!
- We all can use a little...
- Happy Monday, Happy Fall!!
- The Brady Bunch, The Cosby Show, Seinfeld, Melrose...
- Off to the Market!
- Slow down...
- Recycle, recycle, recycle!
- OK - this could be one of those gifts I benefit fr...
- things that make my KIDS happy...
- Don't take it personally....
- Another look that will work well in HORSE COUNTRY!...
- FLOWER POWER
- Plaid...Not just for kilts and school uniforms!
- things that make ME happy....
- Let's keep talking Fall Trends
- Tweed.... a Fall Trend that will work well in the ...
- Fall's Hottest trends and where to find them DOWNT...
- ▼ September (23)