Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Brady Bunch, The Cosby Show, Seinfeld, Melrose Place, 90210, Sex in the City....

 



poncho.jpgponcho2.jpgWhat do they have in common? We can only watch the reruns. But
while I'm channel surfing if I come across one I will pause and watch. Have a few laughs, check out the styles and remember what I was like back then. Just like fashion - they make a come back! Whether as a movie or a reunion show or an updated version of itself. We cross our fingers and hope it works (yes SITC, questionable 90210). The same goes for fashion. I found this poncho in the very now plaid and cut at ReRuns a thrift store on Phila Street. They have everything from jewelry, to coats, to china, to vintage dresses (great retro LBD's - if you don't know what that means you haven't read enough posts!), to furniture and lights, to purses and hats. It's worth the time to pause and check it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment