Monday, April 19, 2010

things that make ME happy.... {beauty}





My new Dermalogica Lip Renewal Complex and Multivitamin Hand and Nail Treatment. These two products have made me very happy. Dry skin has plagued me my whole life. I am constantly looking for a product that will help my sorry Irish, raw red dry hands {pretty - huh?} get the relief they are so craving and I believe I have found it. I've been using it for a week. I am hooked. A little bit goes a long way. I'm also loving the Lip Renewal Complex which really delivers. This has been part of my make-up routine for a couple of months now. It smooths those fine lines around my lips, plumps them up a tad, and keep my lips soft and smooth all day. No more cracked leaky lipstick lips here! Under lipstick or alone - it's a great product to protect your lips from the elements and take a few years off your appearance! Available at Ann- Marie Flores' The Salon, 492 Broadway.

{Just so I'm clear - you are clear... This is purely editorial on my part. This is not a paid endorsement. Everything on DTSB is solely my opinion or the opinion of the guest bloggers. If ever it is a paid endorsement I will list it with the title as "dedicated post"}.

No comments:

Post a Comment