Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Gourmet Dad {Father's Day Gift Ideas #2}

Gourmet-Dad-2---Father's-Da.jpgHe likes to cook, you like picnics.  He cooks, you take the kids for the day while he is the master of his universe, or at least the kitchen.  He cooks, you clean {again}.  It's Father's Day.  Don't pull a Kate Gosselin {I'm nothing like her!} - let him have his fun.  Supply him with a Putnam Market gift card to get the hard-to find gourmet cheeses, olive oils, balsamic vinegars, meats, pastas, WINE, and so much more...  Then get him a great cooking tool {Le Creusent pots} or one of these very cool picnic essentials by Gourmet Getaway {wine carrier} or Picnic Time {picnic basket} from Compliments to the Chef {it is picnic season and you are due for an updated picnic tote - you'll - I mean - he'll love it!}.  Add some tickets to a SPAC event {he loves the ballet - right?} and you'll have another picnic to look forward to.  A Vineyard Vines seersucker button down along with some crisp new shorts from The Pink Paddock will give him that polished summer look you feel in love with.  Sounds like a win-win gift to me... 

3 comments:

  1. This is the one for me !!! I think I'll go and look at those Le Creusent pot today! Sound like a great date night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about Father's Day...PLUS I LOVE LOVE LOVE the girls at Paper Dolls! Heading there tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas, DTSB!

    ReplyDelete